Veterans Legislation Information
State Budget Process
- WDVA 2013-15 Budget Requests – This document reflects the requests submitted by WDVA to the Governor in the fall of 2012.
State Veterans Legislation
- Searchable database of bills and amendments, statutes and other legislative documents.
- Collaboration of Legislative Reference Bureau staff to explain the complex legislative procedures which come into play from the time a proposal is introduced in bill draft form to the time it is signed into law by the Governor.
- Service agency that provides drafting, research, and library services to the Legislature and public citizens
- Reference Desk: Utilize their research staff to address inquiries relating to state law (608-266-0341 or LRB-ReferenceServices@legis.wi.gov)
- News webpage that actively compiles daily stories and legislators' press release