Veterans Trust Fund Tax Form Donation
Donate to the Veterans Trust Fund this tax season and show your support for those who served.
Tax time is upon us once again, and with it comes the opportunity to make monetary donations in support of our veterans through your tax return.
Did you know that the bulk of the funding for Wisconsin veterans programs, services, and benefits come from the Veterans Trust Fund (VTF)?
Did you know that the VTF provides these benefits and services?
- Retraining grants for vets who have lost their jobs
- Grants to veterans service organizations that provide federal VA Claims assistance and transportation to VA facilities
- Military funeral honors
- Eyeglasses, hearing aides, and dentures for vets who can’t afford them
- Educational grants
- Homeless veterans assistance
- Operating expenses for state veterans cemeteries
- The Wisconsin Veterans Museum
- Temporary emergency relief grants
Look for this VTF donation line of your Wisconsin tax form and just enter the amount you wish to donate.
If you miss the tax season but still wish to donate, send a check to:
The Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Trust Fund Donation
201 W. Washington Ave., PO Box 7843
Madison, WI 53707-7843